Chiropractic Health & Physiotherapy Centre introduces
Shockwave Therapy – State of the Art Treatment
Shockwave Therapy is a painless non surgical treatment, noninvasive, free of side effects that promote the accelerated recovery of injured muscle, soft tissue and joints.
Medical Studies Success Rates
- 91% improvement for Calcific Tendinitis ( Journal of American Medical Association 2003)
- 77% improvement for Tennis Elbow ( The Journal of Orthopedics’ 2005)
- 90% improvement for Plantar Fasciitis-foot pain ( Journal of Orthopedic Research 2005)
- 75% success rate for Achilles Tendonopathy (American Journal of Sports Medicine)
- 75% success rate for Patellar Tendonopathy (American Journal of Sports Medicine)
Have You Been In Pain Too Long?
- Musculoskeletal Problem
- Calcification of Joint
- Heel Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Patella Tendonitis
- Ilio-Tibial Band Syndrome
- Shoulder Problems
- Tennis/Golfers Elbow
- Neck Problems
A shockwave is an intense, but very short energy wave traveling faster then the speed of sound. The therapy sessions are also short roughly 20-30 minutes and provide successful relief of chronic pain and restores mobility painlessly. Permanent relief typically begins about 72 hours following a treatment.
Many physicians believe Shockwave should be used prior to taking drugs or receiving steroid injections because it is safer. Certainly it should be considered prior to undergoing surgical treatment.