Slimming without surgery (Lipomassage)
for Men & Women
Health, Beauty & Wellness technology
Slim * Sculpt * Firm
· FDA approved anti-cellulite treatment
· Lipomassage activates lipolysis (fat elimination)
· Non-surgical and non-invasive way of shaping and sculpting your body
· Procedures are done by our LPG certified & DOH registered Physiotherapist.
Dramatic improvement in your figure and your skin quality.
for more info and to request for free session, visit www.slimmingdubai.com
ENDERMOLOGIE & WELLNESS
- Relieves D.O.M.S. (delayed onset muscle soreness)
- Improves local blood and lymphatic circulation
- Relaxes muscle spasms
- Relieves minor muscle aches and pains
- Improves local circulation during burn rehabilitation (by prescription only)
- has therapeutic benefits for fibromyalgia, scleroderma, sinus congestion, headaches and many other common ailments.
ENDERMOLOGIE & SPORTS
- Alleviates DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness)
- Is effective in fluid removal
- Optimizes muscular strength and power
- Improves training tolerance
- Reduces muscular fatigue
Chiropractic Health & Physiotherapy Centre in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates has added new services to its centre. CACI is a non surgical modality for face and body lifting.
The CACI Non-Surgical Facelift treatment has been recognized by the international media as probably the most exciting beauty development since the beginning of the new millennium. CACI is now to be found in the world’s leading clinics, salons and health spas.
The CACI Non-Surgical Facelift treatment helps tighten and tone sagging facial muscles, while smoothing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. CACI treatment is produces immediate and dramatic results. It works by combining a unique patented electrical waveform, with the naturally occurring bio-electric current of the body, to achieve instantly visible results on sagging muscles and skin. CACI is deeply relaxing and offers overall treatment for the face and neck. New advances in the patented technology now allow for treatment of larger muscles groups.
CACI Non-Surgical Facelift uses tiny "micro" currents that stimulate muscle to tone and enhance skin tissue. Following a treatment, your facial muscles will feel firmer and your skin healthier.
The CACI Non-Surgical Facelift has attracted an unrivalled celebrity following; making it the most publicized and talked about treatment in the industry’s history. CACI clients include famous faces from the world of show business, music, media and royalty.
This treatment is for people who wish to tone up their facial muscles and revitalize their skin to achieve a healthy youthful glow.
CACI has improved their technology over the past 16 years. As a result of the many years of successful treatments and happy clients we have now taken the treatment one step further and offer the "CACI Eye Treatment". The CACI Eye Treatment is fantastic for anyone wanting to firm, tone and reduce lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area. CACI relaxing eye treatment includes a firming eye treatment mask; an excellent lunch time treatment as it only takes 30 minutes.
Call us for a complimentary CACI consultation today!
Dubai Nutrition & Dietetics
WHO NEEDS A NUTRITION CHECK-UP:
You do, if you:
- Are discontent with your current eating patterns.
- Have a slow metabolism and seem to maintain your weight on very little food.
- Eat on the run and survive on hit-or-miss meals.
- Struggle with creeping obesity and dislike your body image.
- Routinely go “on” and “off” diets, only to regain the weight you lost.
- Obsess about food and have undesired binges that seem out of control.
- Exercise rigorously, compulsively, and/or excessively.
- Feel chronically fatigued or routinely lack of energy to train at your best.
- Have high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure-or relatives with these conditions.
- Constantly cope with a stressful lifestyle.
- Want to invest in your health and future well-being as well as that of your family.
Fariba Shaikh, M.S.R.D. ~ Registered Dietitian
Licensed by the American Dietetic Association
Fariba is a graduate of Columbia University, New York, U.S.A. She is a Registered Dietitian with licensure to practice in the US as well as the UAE. For the past 17 years, she has been working as a nutrition counselor in hospitals and private clinics. She has also held numerous workshops on weight management, diabetes and renal disease and co-written the book of “The Manual of Diet Therapy” for dietetic professionals. She is also teaching Nutrition in the Department of Natural Sciences and Public Health at Zayed University.
Her primary focus of practice is to provide nutrition counseling for children, adolescents and adults. She guides her clients towards making appropriate food choices and helps them plan menus with the goal of promoting a healthy lifestyle. Her expertise includes weight management and chronic disease management (diabetes, cardiovascular disease and renal disease).
Services provided at Chiropractic Health Center:
- One-on-one nutrition counseling and dietary management of children, adolescents and adults.
- Weight management support groups for adolescents and adults.
- Weight loss packages.